shine

Friday, March 16, 2007

St. Patrick's weekend is here!


Finally St Patrick's weekend is here! After a busy week of interviews and preparing for my first parent teacher meeting i am looking forward to relaxing over the weekend.

I had my first parent teacher meeting this afternoon which went well. It was nice to meet the students parents as i feel it helps to get to know the students a little bit more.

I had an interview for teaching in London on Wednesday and another one for teaching in Quebec yesterday. I would love to get the job in Canada and have the opportunity to discover another francophone region, particularly as i had such a good time in switzerland last year. I'll have to wait and see if i get the job.

I'm going to sign off now and enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home