shine

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I started early this morning with a class at 9am which went quite well. After that i came to college and had the opportunity to view my exam scripts. I found it quite helpful, particularly the Education and Society paper as the lecturer had included a sheet with the criteria needed to gain full marks. Hopefully i will be able to improve my marks in the second semester.

I'm doing voluntary French oral classes with the sixth years in my school as part of the Alive programme in college. In order to get the certificate you need to fill out a log book and submit it. I need to get my act together this week and fill out the log book. I enjoyed taking these extra classes. It has given me a great insight into the Leaving Cert French curriculum and also student's levels at both ordinary and higher level.

I have a number of interviews next week for teaching jobs next year. Hopefully i will get through them ok and at least i will get an idea of what is asked in interviews for teaching posts.

That's all for the moment as i have to get back to my lesson plans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home