shine

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yesterday proved to be another interesting day in college with another guest speaker in the Special Educational Needs lecture. She spoke to us about our course project and gave us a few ideas on methodologies to focus on when completing the project. I think i will complete the project with my second year language class in mind.

Everything is quiet in school at the moment. I am hoping to start basketball practice with first years on Friday at lunchtime with one of the other teachers. We will certainly give it a go for a couple of weeks and see what attendance is like. It's been years since i played basketball but it should be fun!

This week i'm going to concentrate on my WebQuest with Nicola and hopefully get that completed in the next few weeks. We also have to hand in our SPHE projects tomorrow night. It will be our last SPHE methodology class. I have to say i really enjoyed the SPHE lectures. They were very informal while at the same time informative. I feel it is a very important subject to have on the curriculum and helps students to develop many skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home