shine

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mid-term break here already!

It seems like no length since the school Christmas holidays yet we got our February mid-term break last Friday. My supervisor arrived for her third visit which i had expected but was also dreading as i didn't think there would be good attendence on that particular day due to the holidays. Thankfully the visit went well and in the end it was a relief to have another visit out of the way. I will only have one more visit from my supervisor after Easter and then my teaching practice will be nearly finished. I really can't believe how quickly this year is going!

College is going fine at the moment. I have an SPHE assignment and a German presentation on Switzerland due next week and once they're out of the way i can really concentrate on the WebQuest for Edtech. I met up with Nicola this week so at least we have planned what we are doing. I think we have come up with a good idea for our webquest. It will certainly be interesting to do research on our topic and i definitely feel i will use the webQuest with a class at some stage in my future teaching career.

I spent the last week considering my options for next year and have applied for a teaching job abroad. Hopefully all will work out and i'll be able to get a job and put what i've learned on the PGDE course this year into practice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home