shine

Monday, November 27, 2006

Busy build up to Christmas!

Last week was a very busy week as we had our Edtech proposal and assignments to hand in. It was a relief to finally get the overlay transperencies handed in as this was one of the assignments which i found the most challenging.

School is also very busy as Presentation Day was on last week and tomorrow is open day in the school which means we are involved in supervising extra classes. The students seem to be hyper at the moment as they have Christmas tests next week and some of them seem to be quite anxious about them! My supervisor also came last week for her second visit which i felt went quite well. The students behaved really weel and my supervisor gave good tips on how to improve my teaching methodologies. My ideas are good, i just need to reconsider how to implement them differently in my lessons.

This week i have to set Christmas tests for my students and really focus on my curriculum and assessment project. Next week i will be attending my first parent/teacher meetings which is quite daunting but at least i will have the support of my mentor teacher. So really it's a very busy time for us PGDE students! Roll on december 22nd!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home