shine

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My First Ed Tech Blog

Hello! My name is Sinead and i'm from the north west of Ireland. Having just moved back from Switzerland after spending a year there, i moved to Galway over six weeks ago to begin the PGDE. I decided to undertake the PGDE for a number of reasons. Firstly, i was teaching English in Switzerland last year and really enjoyed the experience. I am also passionate about foreign languages, particularly French and German and as a language teacher i would like to try and instill this passion for modern languages in my future students! Or at the very least to motivate students to speak a foreign language and to gain more of an interest in other cultures.

Unfortunately i have limited computer experience. As an undergraduate i used computers to do basic word documents and look up various information on the internet. As a result i feel i will really benefit from this Ed Tech course. I hope to greatly improve my computer skills and learn more about what is available on a computer and how to make better use of it in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home